The Ladders for Leaders Program for Summer 2016 is now open! The ladders for leaders program offers paid professional Summer internships with leading corporations, non-profit organizations and government agencies in New York City. The opportunity gives students a way to explore their interests and discover new ones. Students will also receive help in resume and cover letter writing as well as interview readiness skills.
The Ladders for Leaders Program will begin Tuesday July 5, 2016 and continue through Saturday, August 13, 2016.
- Youth between the ages of 16-22 who are enrolled in high school or college
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00
- Resident of one of the five boroughs of New York City
- Anyone with prior work experience, either paid or volunteer
- Legally allowed to work in New York City
The deadline to submit your SYEP application for the 2016 Ladders for Leaders Summer program is April 16, 2016.
For more information click on the link provided: http://www.nyc.gov/html/dycd/html/jobs/ladders.shtml