The application deadline for the John Jay Vera Fellows Program is approaching. Vera is a yearlong program that offers students internship opportunities and academic experience. Students will work ten hours a week in an agency that seeks to improve the administration of justice and, at the same time, take a weekly seminar in Interdisciplinary studies. Fellows receive 6 academic credits (3 per semester) and a $3,000 stipend ($1,500 per semester).
Does any of the following interest you? Then consider applying!
- Improvement of justice administration
- Influencing public policy
- Conducting research
- Delivering a range of social services
- Junior or senior status (60+ credits)
- GPA of 3.3 (B+) or above
- Demonstrated interest in social justice and public service
- Commitment to the program for a full academic year (Fall 2016 & Spring 2017)
Flyer can be found below!