Sign up for an amazing opportunity to attend a luncheon with the former a NJ State Attorney General, Peter C. Harvey! Gain insight into the powers, duties and career opportunities of the Office of the State Attorney General. Join special panelists including members of the New York State Attorney Generals Office. Panelist include:
- Markus Green, Esq. -Office of the NJ Attorney General
- Jason Brown, Esq.-Office of the NYS Attorney General
- Dominick Zarella- Investigations Bureau
- Angelita Plemmer Williams-Office of Communications and Public Affairs
- Sandra Grannum – Office of the NYS Attorney General
This is a great way to network and learn more about career opportunities in the office of the State Attorney General! Law majors and anyone interested in careers in public service are encouraged to attend. Don’t miss out, seats are limited so RSVP as soon as possible. Sign up via email; PLI@jjay.cuny.edu by April 4, 2016.
This event will take place in the Moot Court NB on April 8th,2016 from 1PM-6PM