John Jay’s very own Office of Community Outreach and Service Learning is accepting applicants to be apart of their Community Service Council team for the 2016-2017 year! As part of this team, you will have the ability to coordinate events that engage John Jay students in community service while also bringing awareness to issues affecting our society. Benefits for this fantastic opportunity include:
- $500 stipend per semester
- Networking opportunities
- Job training and professional development; and
- Making a difference in your community
- GPA of 2.5+ for undergraduate students and 3.2+ for graduate students
- Full-time Student (Undergraduate or Graduate)
- Demonstrated commitment to community service
If you have a passion for serving the community and helping others, please consider this great opportunity that is conveniently on-campus!
For more information or questions e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-557-4820.
Application can be found HERE (note: the log-in info they ask for is the same as your John Jay email information).