The All About Education Scholarship was founded by a company, Unigo, that focuses on improving people’s lives through education. Unigo believes that “education is the key to success” and that because college can be so expensive, sometimes students need scholarships to keep the doors to their opportunities open. The All About Education Scholarship helps do just that by offering students the opportunity to win $3,000 towards their education!
- Must be 13 years of age or older at the time of submitting the application
- Be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be currently enrolled (or enrolled no later than the fall of 2022) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education.
- Create a free account with Unigo to fill out the application
- Submit an online, short written response (250 words or less) for the following question: “How will a $3,000 scholarship for education make a difference in your life?”
Deadline: The application and short written response deadline is April 30th, 2016
The All About Education Scholarship is an awesome opportunity to earn money towards your education. The $3,000 award can be used for loans, help you pursue your dream degree, or be used to help pay your current tuition. Unigo designed this scholarship to showcase your aspirations and lets you decide how the $3,000 will better your academic journey! For more information and to access the application, click here