The Goldman Sachs undergraduate Camp is a three-day program for sophomores and juniors at an undergraduate level who are African American, Hispanic/latino, and/or native American. Throughout the three days, accepted students will be exposed to interactive sessions that challenge, motivate, and educate students. Accepted students will also have the opportunity to explore different career paths at the firm and make connections with Goldman Sachs professionals.
- Current undergraduate level freshman and sophomores
- Of African American, Hispanic/Latino, and/or Native American decent.
- Be available May 23rd-25th, 2016.
To complete the application:
- Visit the event portal and select “May”, under Event Month to submit an application for the “Goldman Sachs 2016 Undergraduate Camp.”
- Complete 100% of your candidate profile.
- Select a single preferred location (New York City area or Salt Lake City) through “inbox Task”
*Goldman Sachs will provide domestic travel within the U.S and hotel accommodations.
Deadline: April 24th 2016
This camp is a great opportunity to make professional connections and explore your career options! Those at Goldman Sachs designed the camp to allow students to use their unique backgrounds, experiences,and perspectives to challenge themselves and receive insight from others. For more information visit the link here.