Join the John Jay Peer Career Educator team in the Office of Career and Professional Development! As a Peer Career Educator, you will assist students in career development through the facilitation of workshops, creating/leading events related to career development and social media promotions. Having these skills on your resume can make you marketable while also giving you the opportunity expand your network!
- $1000 for the academic year ($500 stipend per semester)
- 3 academic credits with enrollment in an internship course
- Be of Sophomore standing or higher
- Have good academic standing (2.5 GPA or higher)
- Possess a strong desire to help fellow students
- Have an interest in issues of diversity and multiculturalism
To apply, head over to John Jay Careers online and search for Job ID: 21776 to access the application!