Apply Now for the Pre-Law Boot Camp I! This opportunity is free and works to assist students and alumni on their personal statements for law school. The entire program runs from May 31st to June 3, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. While all students are open to apply, the program is recommended to students interested in attending law school. The application can be found by emailing email@example.com, and the deadline to submit the application is May 18th.
- Open to all John Jay Students and Alumni
- Must submit an application by May 18th, 2016
Deadline: Applications are due on May 18th.
The Pre-Law Boot Camp I is a great way to not only network but develop the following skills:
- Develop a Personal Statement for Law School and Scholarship Applications
- Hone Skills Needed for a Successful College Experience
- Develop Writing, Reading and Critical Thinking Skills Law Schools Seek
- Understand the Law School Admissions Process and Law School Demands
- Speak with Attorneys about how to Maximize your College Experience
To learn more visit the Pre Law Institute here.