The Kevin-Goffe scholarship is awarded to those who identify as LGBTQ and an immigrant. Facing social stigma and rising college education costs, the Kevin-Goffe scholarships aims to provide financial support for their higher education. If you fulfill the following eligibility requirements, you are highly encouraged to apply.
- who self-identifies as an immigrant*
- who self-identifies as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, or intersex
- who does not have a criminal record in the United States
- who can prove full-time enrollment in a New York City nonprofit college or university
- whose annual tuition does not exceed $12,500
- who has successfully completed at least one academic year or is at least a rising sophomore
- who has and maintains an excellent academic record (3.25+ GPA)
*Defined as a foreign-born U.S. resident not having a documented permanent residential status.
To access the application, click 2016-Levin-Goffe-FINAL-application
For more information on other available scholarships for LGBTQ students, click HERE