Google is dedicated to helping the innovators of the future make the most of their talents by providing scholarships and network retreats for computer science students with disabilities.
Recipients of the 2017 Google Lime Scholarship will receive a scholarship for the 2017-2018 academic year. Scholarships will be awarded to each student based on their academic background and demonstrated passion for computer science. The reward includes $10,000 for students studying in the U.S. and $5,000 for those studying in Canada- based on tuition costs!
- You must be an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD student currently enrolled at a university in Canada or the U.S.
- The scholarship is open to international students studying in the U.S. or Canada and undocumented students are eligible to apply as well
- You must be a full time student in the 2017-2018 academic year
- You must be pursuing a degree in a technical field (ex: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software engineering)
- You must be a student with a visible or invisible disability
- You must demonstrate leadership and commitment to and passion for technology
- Contact, education and experience information
- Current resume & unofficial transcripts
- Three essays – this is your opportunity to show us your passion for computer science
- Two recommendation letters from a professor, adviser or supervisor
The deadline to apply is December 4, 2016
For more information on the Google Lime Scholarship Program and how to apply click HERE