SASP Peers Success Coaches are dedicated to supporting students in SASP Programs (e.g., Adelante, Early Start, Freshmen, and Transfer Seminars). By working closely with faculty and staff, they aim to ensure that students have a successful and fun Academic Journey at John Jay!
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
- Be a full-time John Jay student
- Maintain at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Earned between 15 and 90 credits
- Work at least 10 hours per week between 8:00am-5:30pm during the semester
- Attend all trainings and staff meetings
- Enroll in the Peer Success Coach Training Courses: CSL 210 (FA17) and CSL 211 (SP18)
- Genuine desire to help students
- Enthusiasm for promoting events and representing John Jay
- Familiarity with John Jay services and resources
- Desire to work with and contribute to the success of a large team
To learn more or to access the application, CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions, please contact the Associate Director for Student Success Initiatives, Nancy Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org.