The Hope Fund looks for college students who are pursing a future in civic leadership in the non-profit sector. Hope provides accepted students with $350 per week of fulltime work at a Brooklyn-based organization, plus unlimited Metro cards, as well as mentorship and a network of contacts.
You are eligible to apply for the Hope Reichbach Fellowship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You are a resident of New York City.
- You are a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
- You demonstrate financial need.
- You are available for a full time, 10-week long summer internship.
- Completed application form
- Two References
- Short Essays (click link below for details)
- FAFSA worksheet or letter from your school’s Financial Aid Office
Deadline: February 24th, 2017 at 5PM
To learn more about the opportunity or to access the application click HERE.