The Ron Moelis Social Innovation Fellowship connects students who are fierce advocates for justice, to innovative organizations in New York City (Etsy, Kickstarter, and Warby Parker to name a few). By involving students in the private sector’s deepening interest and commitment to social responsibility, students will be able to:
- develop professional skills
- expand their career outlook and,
- grow through experiential learning
- 3.25 GPA minimum
- John Jay undergraduate student; Junior or Senior by Fall 2017
- online application that includes:
- a personal statement reflecting on their understanding on justice and how they intend to apply it in the social innovation sector.
Once admitted, fellows will enroll in a 3-credit elective course and a variety of on and off campus opportunities. Fellows will also receive a $1,000 stipend.
Want to learn more? There will be a kick off event on Wednesday, 2/8 from 5:00-6:30pm.
Please see the attached document for a detailed timeline of important dates regarding this fellowship and more information on this fellowship HERE
All inquiries should go to Heath Brown, PhD firstname.lastname@example.org