CUNY Tutor Corps in Math and Science allow its tutors to provide one-on-one support and small group instruction to middle and high school students in the math and sciences. By supporting the Algebra for All and Computer Science for All initiatives from the Office of the Mayor, CUNY Tutor Corps members will have the opportunity to inspire young people to pursue careers in STEM and gain experience for a potential career in teaching.
- Will be paid $15 dollars an hour
- Must work 12 hrs a week
- Acquire a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Completed 12 credits in Math
- Must have work permit or DACA/Workers Authorization
- Must be a full-time CUNY student
A complete application includes the following:
- A completed online application form
- An unofficial transcript from your current CUNY College
- One recommendation letter
- Response to three short answer questions.
For more information and access to the application which will be live after March 16th, click HERE