The Support Creativity Scholarship is for creative and passionate designers, animators, editors, photographers, and artists who want to develop their skills at a college or graduate school in the New York Tri-state area.
- Must be a passionate creative student.
- Attend a college or graduate school in the New York Tri-state area in the fall of 2017.
- Major in any creative field.
- Submit application, including the project and essay online.
- Undocumented students can apply.
- Design a creative piece of work in any medium that demonstrates your passion for your specific creative field (drawing, painting, animation, digital media, film, etc.).
- Submit an essay that explains your piece of work. Additionally, please make sure to explain why you believe you should receive this scholarship and if you are going through any financial hardship. There is no length requirement.
To learn more information or to access the application, click HERE.