The Caucus CUNY Scholars Program is an internship program for students who want to learn about how the Black, Puerto Rican, Hispanic & Asian Legislative Caucus operates.
Selected students will be will be assigned to the district offices of New York State legislators who are members of the Black, Puerto Rican, Hispanic & Asian Legislative Caucus. They will work on constituent case management, legislative research and assistance, on top other responsibilities. Additionally, students will be enrolled in campus-based seminars with CUNY faculty, in addition to regular meetings with members of the Caucus and their staff.
Selected students will also attend the Black, Puerto Rican, Hispanic & Legislative Caucus weekend in Albany, as well as other events sponsored by CUNY and the Caucus.
- Students must be able to intern 10-15 hours per week
- Students must have completed 30 credits
- Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- All majors may apply
To learn more or to apply, click HERE.
If a career in information security is in your future, apply for this scholarship through the Center for Cyber Safety and Education!
Applicants will be scored based on passion, merit, and financial need. Awards are up to $5,000 per recipient!
Applications open February 1, 2018.
- Pursuing or planning to pursue a degree with focus on cybersecurity or information assurance
- Open to high school seniors & undergraduate students
- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- Unofficial transcript
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose outlining
* For complete descriptions, click HERE
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-727-493-3587 with any questions.
Showcase your leadership by applying to the AJ Madison Scholarship! One winner will receive $1,000 for tuition!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of U.S. or hold valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled/accepted to a full-time undergrad/graduate program in any U.S. college
- Answer the following questions in 300 words or less:
- “How have you demonstrated leadership both in and out of school? How has this helped better your school or community?”
See detailed instructions HERE
For more information, contact Scholarships@ajmadison.com