John Jay’s Disaster Relief team is a semester-long opportunity to:
- Develop, plan and institute long term relief
- meet and work with community leaders and,
- gain work and life skills
As part of the opportunity, you will earn a $1,000 stipend! To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Community outreach in L.72NB.
See the flyer below!
CUNY Citizenship Now! is looking for an intern to assist in day to day operations at the City College Immigration Center. Duties include: making and confirming appointments, scanning and filing documents and all necessary duties required by staff. Commitment is for at least 3 months at 12 hrs per week during regular business hours and days.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Able to operate office equipment
- Computer proficient
- Must have pleasant phone manners and present professional attitude towards participants and staff
- Ability to establish priorities and take initiative
If you are interested, send a cover letter and resume to Stephanie Delia at email@example.com by September 15, 2017.