If a career in information security is in your future, apply for this scholarship through the Center for Cyber Safety and Education!
Applicants will be scored based on passion, merit, and financial need. Awards are up to $5,000 per recipient!
Applications open February 1, 2018.
- Pursuing or planning to pursue a degree with focus on cybersecurity or information assurance
- Open to high school seniors & undergraduate students
- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- Unofficial transcript
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose outlining
* For complete descriptions, click HERE
Email email@example.com or call 1-727-493-3587 with any questions.
If you have strong opinions, this is the opportunity for you!
You can write about anything that fits into a category of creative expression that The New York Times covers — from architecture to video games.
- You must be between 13-19 years old.
- The review must be 450 words or less [not including the title].
- Your review must be original.
Deadline: November 14, 2017 at 11:59PM.
For more information or to complete your submission form, click HERE.
Showcase your leadership by applying to the AJ Madison Scholarship! One winner will receive $1,000 for tuition!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of U.S. or hold valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled/accepted to a full-time undergrad/graduate program in any U.S. college
- Answer the following questions in 300 words or less:
- “How have you demonstrated leadership both in and out of school? How has this helped better your school or community?”
See detailed instructions HERE
For more information, contact Scholarships@ajmadison.com
Do you have something to say to the world? Unigo is offering a $1,500 scholarship for students to express their opinion in a short essay. The Shout It Out committee is looking for people who have something to say to the world. It can be as simple as “hi mom” or “college is a struggle.”
- Be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2023) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
“If you could say one thing to the entire world at once, what would it be and why?” (250 words or less)
The application can be found here