If you have strong opinions, this is the opportunity for you!
You can write about anything that fits into a category of creative expression that The New York Times covers — from architecture to video games.
- You must be between 13-19 years old.
- The review must be 450 words or less [not including the title].
- Your review must be original.
Deadline: November 14, 2017 at 11:59PM.
For more information or to complete your submission form, click HERE.
Showcase your leadership by applying to the AJ Madison Scholarship! One winner will receive $1,000 for tuition!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of U.S. or hold valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled/accepted to a full-time undergrad/graduate program in any U.S. college
- Answer the following questions in 300 words or less:
- “How have you demonstrated leadership both in and out of school? How has this helped better your school or community?”
See detailed instructions HERE
For more information, contact Scholarships@ajmadison.com
As the name implies, there is no essay required! In fact, the winner of $2,000 is drawn by random and then contacted by Niche (the scholarship sponsor). Applicants need only create an account with Niche to be drawn into the lottery which will be drawn by September 15th.
- Open to all high school, college and graduate students
- Legal resident of the U.S
- Must attend or plan to enroll in college classes within 12 months
See the following for the complete list of rules HERE
To apply, click HERE
Do you have something to say to the world? Unigo is offering a $1,500 scholarship for students to express their opinion in a short essay. The Shout It Out committee is looking for people who have something to say to the world. It can be as simple as “hi mom” or “college is a struggle.”
- Be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2023) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
“If you could say one thing to the entire world at once, what would it be and why?” (250 words or less)
The application can be found here