Are you interested in an on-campus job? The ePortfolio program is looking for prospective eTerns for the upcoming Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters. Enhance your leadership capabilities, technological skills, and oral and written presentation skills while earning $13.50/hour on campus!
- Being a full-time John Jay student.
- Familiarity with ePortfolio and related software applications.
- Create and maintain a professional ePortfolio to showcase achievements and promote ePortfolio program.
Click here to apply!
Click here for the flyer!
Applications are due: April 11, 2018
The Center for Court Innovation is a non-profit organization that works to reduce crime and incarceration while strengthening public trust in justice. The Center also conducts original research on topics of justice reform and provides consulting services to criminal justice innovators.
- Providing administrative assistance to the Strategic Partnerships Specialist (Assisting with scheduling meetings with elected officials and other stakeholders, making phone calls, copying and preparing materials for meetings and maintaining contact databases, etc.)
- Assisting the Strategic Partnerships Specialist with special projects and research
- Monitoring and tracking city and state legislation trends related to the Center’s work
- Assistance in the creation of policy profiles for city and state elected officials
- Assistance in planning and coordination of advocacy activities that promote Center programming to further our work
- Participating in team check-ins, off-site project visits and attending public hearings as necessary
- Current undergraduate student
- Demonstrates interest in public policy, government, criminal and social justice
- Excellent organizational, analytical, presentation and writing skills
- Experience with event planning and/or customer service experience a plus
- Open to learning, team oriented, and able/willing to speak in front of groups
- Availability to work evenings and weekend as needed
Position Type: Part-time (20 hrs/wk), Temporary (October through June)
How to Apply:
Send a resume, cover letter, and a writing sample (2 pages maximum) to:
Subject line: Strategic Partnerships Intern
Attn.: Sharese Crouther
Center for Court Innovation
520 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018
Fax (212) 397-0985
Deadline: October 31, 2017
To learn more or to apply, click HERE.