Are you interested in pursuing a doctoral program in psychology? Which field? Clinical, cognitive, brain and behavior or social psychology? Why not become familiar with them all! Syracuse University is hosting the “Diversifying Psychology Weekend” event October 26 – 27, 2018.
- Students must be enrolled at a college/university as a junior or senior; OR have graduated with an undergraduate degree within the past 3 years.
- Identify as an ethnic/racial minority traditionally underrepresented in psychology.
- Blacks or African Americans
- Hispanics or Latino/a
- American Indians
- Alaska Native
- Native Hawaiians
- Demonstrate interest in pursuing a doctoral degree in psychology
- Submit Resume/CV and statement of purpose
- Identify 3 faculty members within Syracuse Psychology department whose research interest correlates with your own. (You can review faculty profiles here: http://psychology.syr.edu/people/faculty.html)
- Prepare for Graduate Programs
- Experience panel discussions and research presentations
- Meet, greet, and network with faculty and graduate students
- Explore and take a tour on Syracuse University campus
- Travel, housing and meals (provided by the Department of Psychology and Graduate School)
For more information, please click here:
Deadline: Applications are due Monday, September 17th, 2018.
Posted by: Henry Cruz