The Council of Legal Education Opportunity (CLEO): College Scholars Program at Fordham University School of Law invites all students for a one-day pre law program to strengthen their academic skills for a legal profession. Prepare to become a more competitive law school applicant!
When: Saturday, November 17, 2018 – 9:00AM-5:00PM
Where: Fordham University School of Law – New York, New York.
- Register online to reserve a seat (First come, first serve basis)
- Applicant must be, and register as, their current academic standing (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior or Post Graduate)
- Applicant must be low-income, minority, or disadvantaged college student
- Prepared with a notebook and pen/pencil to take notes
- Arrive on time
Please Note* For more information and application please click on one of the following.
Application for Road to Law School Program (RTLS) for Freshmen, please click here:
Application for Sophomores Super Saturdays (SSS), for Sophomores, please click here:
Application for Juniors Jumpstart the LSAT (JJLSAT), for Juniors, Seniors, and Postgraduates, please click here:
Posted by: Henry Cruz
The Alliance of Hispanic Serving Institution Educators (AHSIE), in partnership with Riverside City College (RCC), is awarding several scholarships up to $1,000 for students to attend the 11th Annual AHSIE conference: “Institutionalizing Inclusive Support Systems for Latinx in Higher Education.” The conference will be held from April 14-17, 2019 on the campus of Riverside City College. Take this opportunity and expand your academic network. Surround yourself with people who strive for their goals and aspire for success!
- Applicant must a full-time student enrolled in an Associates, Bachelor, or Graduate Program at a Hispanic Serving Institution for the 2018-2019 Academic Year.
- Candidate must be a first-generation college student
- Provide a copy of class schedule from Fall 2018 semester and if selected, Spring 2019 class schedule
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Provide a copy resume, letter of recommendation, current unofficial transcripts
- Undergraduates must submit a copy of Pell award for 2018-2019 academic year
- Submit a personal essay about background information and answering three questions
- Must complete an application online
Award Package (if selected):
- Complimentary conference registration
- Roundtrip airfare to Riverside, California (via Ontario International Airport)
- 4 nights lodging at conference hotel (Check in: Saturday, April 13, 2019 – Check out: Wednesday, April 17th)
- Cash scholarship of $1,000.00
*Please Note* There are additional requirements. For more information and application, please click:
For any questions or concerns, please email David Trujillo at email@example.com.
Application deadline: Thursday, November 1, 2018 by 5:00 p.m. PST.
Posted by: Henry Cruz