Are you interested in getting your JD? Love forensic psychology? Then come to this info session on Thursday, November 2nd from 3:00-4:00 PM in the Psychology Conference room on the 10th floor of the New Building!
Whether you are a freshman starting your first degree or a senior about to graduate, this info session is an opportunity to:
- explore a new field and get introduced to degree programs offered by CUNY
- learn more about the Juris Doctor (JD) Degree which may be the next step if considering law school
Professor Fondacaro, the advisor for the program, will answer any questions about the program. If interested, send an email to FMHC@jjay.cuny.edu.
CUNY Citizenship Now! is looking for an intern to assist in day to day operations at the City College Immigration Center. Duties include: making and confirming appointments, scanning and filing documents and all necessary duties required by staff. Commitment is for at least 3 months at 12 hrs per week during regular business hours and days.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Able to operate office equipment
- Computer proficient
- Must have pleasant phone manners and present professional attitude towards participants and staff
- Ability to establish priorities and take initiative
If you are interested, send a cover letter and resume to Stephanie Delia at email@example.com by September 15, 2017.
The CUNY LGBTQI Student Leadership program will bring together students to cultivate the next generation of LGBTQI leaders. Through a year-long leadership training experience, students will have the opportunity to focus on leadership and personal development, civic and community engagement and social networking opportunities with LGBTQI industry and community leaders.
- Currently enrolled CUNY undergraduate students
- Identify within the LGBTQI spectrum
For the complete description of this great opportunity and application, see -> CUNY LGBTQI Student Leadership Program Application_Fall2017
Global Nomad Groups, a collection of people working to foster dialogue and understanding among the world’s youth, is looking to fill various internship positions! Positions include:
- Communications & Branding Intern
- Production Intern
- Graphic Design Intern
- Research & Evaluation Intern
- Virtual Reality Inter
- Operations Intern
- Development Intern
- Curricular Innovation Intern
Time Commitment: 15-20 hours per week for 10-12 weeks from September through December.
Deadlines for all positions is September 25th, 2017.
For more information and job descriptions, see the postings –> Fall 2017 Postings