If a career in information security is in your future, apply for this scholarship through the Center for Cyber Safety and Education!
Applicants will be scored based on passion, merit, and financial need. Awards are up to $5,000 per recipient!
Applications open February 1, 2018.
- Pursuing or planning to pursue a degree with focus on cybersecurity or information assurance
- Open to high school seniors & undergraduate students
- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- Unofficial transcript
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose outlining
* For complete descriptions, click HERE
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-727-493-3587 with any questions.
Showcase your leadership by applying to the AJ Madison Scholarship! One winner will receive $1,000 for tuition!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of U.S. or hold valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled/accepted to a full-time undergrad/graduate program in any U.S. college
- Answer the following questions in 300 words or less:
- “How have you demonstrated leadership both in and out of school? How has this helped better your school or community?”
See detailed instructions HERE
For more information, contact Scholarships@ajmadison.com
As the name implies, there is no essay required! In fact, the winner of $2,000 is drawn by random and then contacted by Niche (the scholarship sponsor). Applicants need only create an account with Niche to be drawn into the lottery which will be drawn by September 15th.
- Open to all high school, college and graduate students
- Legal resident of the U.S
- Must attend or plan to enroll in college classes within 12 months
See the following for the complete list of rules HERE
To apply, click HERE
The Buenas Opiniones’ Scholarship for Latino Students is for graduating Latino high school seniors or those who are currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate students. Recipients are awarded $2,500 per year for up to four years.
Submit a 500 – 1,000 word essay on your struggles as a Latino student via a PDF (.pdf) file to email@example.com with your full name, email address, Hispanic country or origin, school name, and area of study.
- You must be of Hispanic Heritage
- You must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- You must plan to enroll in a technical, undergraduate or graduate school during SPRING or FALL of scholarship cycle year
- Merit-based scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate students
- All majors and graduate fields accepted
- Scholarship awards are $2,500 per application period
If you have questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit: https://buenasopiniones.com/scholarship/
Do you have something to say to the world? Unigo is offering a $1,500 scholarship for students to express their opinion in a short essay. The Shout It Out committee is looking for people who have something to say to the world. It can be as simple as “hi mom” or “college is a struggle.”
- Be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2023) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
“If you could say one thing to the entire world at once, what would it be and why?” (250 words or less)
The application can be found here