The Buenas Opiniones’ Scholarship for Latino Students is for graduating Latino high school seniors or those who are currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate students. Recipients are awarded $2,500 per year for up to four years.
Submit a 500 – 1,000 word essay on your struggles as a Latino student via a PDF (.pdf) file to email@example.com with your full name, email address, Hispanic country or origin, school name, and area of study.
- You must be of Hispanic Heritage
- You must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- You must plan to enroll in a technical, undergraduate or graduate school during SPRING or FALL of scholarship cycle year
- Merit-based scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate students
- All majors and graduate fields accepted
- Scholarship awards are $2,500 per application period
If you have questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 100 Hispanic Women National, Inc. (100HW) Young Latinas Leadership Institute (YLLI) provides financial assistance and leadership development to young Latinas in undergraduate programs who excel academically, demonstrate capacity to lead and serve, and are committed to social change. Eligible candidates are provided with an annual tuition scholarship award of $1,000 in each undergraduate year.
- Latina student currently enrolled in an accredited four-year college or university as a full-time, degree seeking, first-year student
- U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Official high school transcript
- Recent completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher throughout the four-year undergraduate program
- Official transcripts submitted two times each year (Fall and Spring Semesters)
- Participate in two annual workshops sponsored by 100HW National, Inc. and annual YLLI Award Ceremony
To learn more about the opportunity or to access the application click here.
For any questions or concerns visit their website (100hispanicwomen.org) or contact 100WH at:
100 Hispanic Women National, Inc
413 East 120th Street, Suite 314 New York, NY 10035
Submission Deadline: December 20, 2016