The Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP) provides New York City residents ages 14-24 with PAID summer employment in July and August for up to six weeks.
Participants are selected by lottery for the program and selected participants are given the opportunity to work in entry-level jobs within the following industries:
- Arts and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Marketing/Public Relations
- Real Estate/Property
- New York City Residents
- Ages 14 – 24
- Completed Required Document Checklist
To learn more about this opportunity or to access the application, click HERE.
The Support Creativity Scholarship is for creative and passionate designers, animators, editors, photographers, and artists who want to develop their skills at a college or graduate school in the New York Tri-state area.
- Must be a passionate creative student.
- Attend a college or graduate school in the New York Tri-state area in the fall of 2017.
- Major in any creative field.
- Submit application, including the project and essay online.
- Undocumented students can apply.
- Design a creative piece of work in any medium that demonstrates your passion for your specific creative field (drawing, painting, animation, digital media, film, etc.).
- Submit an essay that explains your piece of work. Additionally, please make sure to explain why you believe you should receive this scholarship and if you are going through any financial hardship. There is no length requirement.
To learn more information or to access the application, click HERE.