The Roger H. Davis Memorial Scholarship is named after Roger H. David, an activist for LGBT rights who participated in the Stonewall Uprising. To honor his generous spirit, this scholarship aims to recognize fierce advocates for LGBT justice. One selected student will be given a minimum award of $500.
To be eligible, you must:
- Have completed at least 12 credits at John Jay College
- Be Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program
- Be enrolled as a full-time student
- Have a minimum of 3.0 cumulative grade point average
To apply, you must go to https://jjay-scholarships.fluidreview.com/awds/ and complete:
- the John Jay College General Scholarship Application,
- write a 500 word essay describing your role as a fierce advocate for LGBT justice, and;
- submit two letters of recommendation.