The deadline for the Levin-Goffe Scholarship for LGBTQI Immigrants has been extended! The Levin-Goffe Scholarship was created at the Stonewall Community Foundation to provide financial support for undocumented immigrants pursuing higher education in New York City who also identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, or intersex (LGBTQI). The Levin-Goffe Scholarship awards recipients a total of $25,000 for up two years of school.
Eligible applicants are those who:
- Identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, or intersex
- Do not hold U.S. citizenship, a green card, or an F-1 visa
- Have a current, most recent, or cumulative GPA of at least 3.25
- Are enrolled at an accredited, nonprofit school in New York City
- Have completed one academic year / are at least a rising sophomore
Applications are being accepted through midnight on Monday, June 18th, 2018. You may access the application here. In addition to the completed application, students will need to provide two letters of recommendations, and most recent transcript.