The Gender Justice Advocates Program is designed for John Jay students who are passionate about women’s rights, LGBTQ equality, and creating a hospitable campus culture free of barriers, prejudice and bigotry and interested in event planning, and meeting new people. Advocates learn about local and national gender justice efforts, receive training in social justice organizing, and build bridges between their academic interests and professional ambitions.
- Open to all undergraduates
- Minimum 2.5 GPA for sophomores and beyond
- Enthusiasm for gender advocacy
- Desire to learn about gender-based programs, policies and resources
- Ability to commit to the program for one academic year and fulfill the duties as listed below
To learn more about the opportunity or to access the application click HERE!