The CUNY 311 Project is hiring students!
– Answer incoming calls within the 24-hour/7-day/week operation in a professional and courteous manner.
– Maintain customer satisfaction.
– Identify customers’ needs and assist accordingly.
– Enter call data into a computerized tracking system.
– Perform routine clerical work such as copying, filing and faxing as needed.
– Collaborate with DoITT and CUNY Program staff as needed.
**Please visit the Center for Career and Professional Development for possible opportunities of obtaining academic credit using this experience.**
• Currently a student in good standing at a City University of New York college and graduating no sooner than December 2017.
• Undergraduate students, at time of application, must hold a GPA of 2.5 or higher, and maintain enrollment in at least 6 credits while working with CUNY 311.
• Graduate students, at time of application, must hold a GPA of 3.0 or higher, and maintain enrollment in at least 3 credits while working with CUNY 311.
• Be available 18 hours per week for three 6 hour shifts.
• Have strong computer skills and be proficient with Internet.
• Have excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills.
• Be proficient in English and have strong reading and writing skills.
• Only students with strong attendance and punctuality skills should apply.