Are you interested in getting your JD? Love forensic psychology? Then come to this info session on Thursday, November 2nd from 3:00-4:00 PM in the Psychology Conference room on the 10th floor of the New Building!
Whether you are a freshman starting your first degree or a senior about to graduate, this info session is an opportunity to:
- explore a new field and get introduced to degree programs offered by CUNY
- learn more about the Juris Doctor (JD) Degree which may be the next step if considering law school
Professor Fondacaro, the advisor for the program, will answer any questions about the program. If interested, send an email to FMHC@jjay.cuny.edu.
As the name implies, there is no essay required! In fact, the winner of $2,000 is drawn by random and then contacted by Niche (the scholarship sponsor). Applicants need only create an account with Niche to be drawn into the lottery which will be drawn by September 15th.
- Open to all high school, college and graduate students
- Legal resident of the U.S
- Must attend or plan to enroll in college classes within 12 months
See the following for the complete list of rules HERE
To apply, click HERE
Do you have something to say to the world? Unigo is offering a $1,500 scholarship for students to express their opinion in a short essay. The Shout It Out committee is looking for people who have something to say to the world. It can be as simple as “hi mom” or “college is a struggle.”
- Be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2023) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
“If you could say one thing to the entire world at once, what would it be and why?” (250 words or less)
The application can be found here