Are you interested in an on-campus job? The ePortfolio program is looking for prospective eTerns for the upcoming Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters. Enhance your leadership capabilities, technological skills, and oral and written presentation skills while earning $13.50/hour on campus!
- Being a full-time John Jay student.
- Familiarity with ePortfolio and related software applications.
- Create and maintain a professional ePortfolio to showcase achievements and promote ePortfolio program.
Click here to apply!
Click here for the flyer!
Applications are due: April 11, 2018
If a career in information security is in your future, apply for this scholarship through the Center for Cyber Safety and Education!
Applicants will be scored based on passion, merit, and financial need. Awards are up to $5,000 per recipient!
Applications open February 1, 2018.
- Pursuing or planning to pursue a degree with focus on cybersecurity or information assurance
- Open to high school seniors & undergraduate students
- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- Unofficial transcript
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose outlining
* For complete descriptions, click HERE
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-727-493-3587 with any questions.